A Brief Guide For Your Barcelona Holiday
10 Must See attractions in Barcelona
Barcelona is one of Europe抯 most vibrant and lively capital cities. Filled with rich Catalonian culture, brilliant architecture and mouthwatering food, it has something to offer everyone who pays a visit. There are an array things to do in Barcelona and a number of ways to experience them. Below is a list of the 10 things that you MUST see during your visit in Barcelona!
1. Las Ramblas: one of the most popular and well known sites in Barcelona! The signature promenade is the main center of the city. Here you抣l find tons of restaurants, shops, street vendors selling everything from souvenirs to colorful parakeets, and outrageous street simcity buildit hack android performers. Toss them a few coins and they抣l gladly snap a photo with you!
2. Get Spanish Tapas: Tapas are a HUGE thing in Barcelona. Since many people don抰 eat dinner until as late as 11 pm, tapas are a great way to stave off hunger. They also taste great with a pitcher of Sangria!
3. Visit Parc Guell: The magnificent and colorful park structure designed by Barcelona抯 treasured architect Antoni gaudi. The park top eleven cheats is designed to give amazing views of the city of Barcelona. Definitely one of the best things to see in Barcelona!
4. La Segrada Familia- Gaudi抯 unfinished masterpiece is one of the most crucial stops a tourist can make when sightseeing in Barcelona. The church is exquisite example of Gaudi抯 precise, skeleton-like structures and the brilliant stained class windows inside.
5. Gothic Quarter: Home to amazing gothic architecture!
6. Mercat de la Boqueria- The Boqueria Market: Barcelona抯 biggest market has a rainbow of delicious goods. With sections for candy, vegetables, cheese, meats and fish, it抯 not only fun to shop there but also wander around the stalls!
my singing monsters hack no root 7. Go to the Beach! Barcelona is right on the shore, and has several beautiful beaches. Sit next to the shimmering blue water at Barceloneta or Icaria beach.
8. L扐quarium de Barcelona: A great place to take the family and see the marine life of the Mediterranean Sea.
9. Casa Mila: Another work of Gaudi, this marvelous building is located along the Passeig de Gracia.
10. Pablo Picasso Museum: To see many of the early as well as more recent works of Pablo Picasso, visit the museum located in the Gothic Quarter.